- POS /Lite Duty Warehouse Wireless Barcode Scanners
- 2D Wireless Barcode Scanners
- Full Size Mobile Barcode Scanners
- Pocket Barcode Scanners
- Medical Wireless Barcode Scanners
- Industrial/Heavy Duty WHSE Barcode Scanners
- High Density Wireless Barcode Scanners
- Inventory Barcode Scanners
- PDF417 Wireless Barcode Scanner
RECEIPT PRINTER PAPER & RIBBONS
Wireless Barcode Scanners
The term “wireless scanner” (some say "cordless scanner") are generic terms that don't really explain much. There are basically 4 categories of "wireless", "cordless" scanners:
1. Batch scanners. A batch scanner holds all scanned data onboard in its memory. The scanned data transfer is only possible when you connect the batch scanner to a computer. There is no real time data transfer. Batch scanners are usually for inventory counts. To view our complete list of Batch Scanners, please click here.
2. Real time RF and Bluetooth scanners. A Bluetooth and RF scanner provides real time data transfer to the host computer. These scanners are the preferred method for retailers that need to scan heavy items at the POS station.
3. There are hybrid Bluetooth/Batch scanners that have the option to transmit data in real time back to the host computer or store the scanned data in the onboard memory.
4. Real time WiFi barcode scanners. WiFi scanners are generally used for larger Enterprise class retailers and for warehouse use. Most small to mid–size retailers do not use Wifi scanners; a batch scanner will work adequately for their needs in most cases.
Please note that all barcode scanners listed in this Wireless Scanners category will have a Bluetooth, RF or WiFi radio for real time communication back to the host device such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet.
Current Top Sellers
Avery-Brecknell (Weigh-Tronix), 6702U Electronic POS Bench Food Scale, 30lbs Capacity, USB or Serial, Interface Cable, 12" Tower NOT Included, 816965006083
2APG 4000 Series Cash Drawer Steel Locking Cash Tray Lid (for PK-15TA-03-BX Cash Tray Only), PK-14L-03-R-BX
3Unitech POS Barcode Slot Reader MS146-IUCB0M-SG (Formerly Part # MS146I-4UMG), USB, INFRARED BEAM, W/Mounting Bracket, Black
4Epson TM-T20 Series, TM-T20II, C31CD52A9912 (Replaces Models #C31CB10023 / C31CD52A9991 / C31CD52A9982) MPOS Friendly, ReadyPrint, Thermal POS Receipt Printer, ETHERNET, Dark Gray
Whozz Caller ID: Basic, Deluxe, and Vertex Models , 2-8 Lines, Serial, Ethernet, VoIP Options, Starting From $199+$199.00