RECEIPT PRINTER PAPER & RIBBONS
E-PAD Controller / Keypad System, includes Built-in Software & Power Supply, CRS Item No. 710000.
IMPORTANT BUYING TIPS FOR THIS RESTAURANT KITCHEN DISPLAY SYSTEM:
- THERE MUST BE A FREE SERIAL OR ETHERNET PORT ON YOUR POS COMPUTER.
- CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR POS SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE MICROPLUS KITCHEN VIDEO DISPLAY SYSTEM.
- YOU MUST PURCHASE SEPARATELY AN LCD OR LED MONITOR. THE HIGHER UP THE MONITOR WILL BE MOUNTED, THE BIGGER YOUR MONITOR WILL NEED TO BE SO KITCHEN STAFF CAN EASILY READ THE ORDERS DISPLAYED.
- YOU MUST PURCHASE SEPERATELY THE MONITOR’S WALL OR CEILING MOUNTING BRACKET. CONSIDER CAREFULLY WHERE YOU WILL PLACE THE MONITOR.
- SAM4s Cash Register Models Supported: ER-285M, ER-380M, ER-390M, ER-650 Series, ER-900 Series, ER-5200M Series, SPS-500 Series, SPS-2000, Tabby.
The MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System (KDS) is one of the easiest KDS systems to install and operate. The MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System’s EPAD controller can mount on the back of most VESA compatible monitors and fit in tight places where space is at a premium. The MicroPlus Kitchen Display System is a cinch to install with no jumpers or settings to fiddle with. You simply select the POS software you will be using with the KDS from the startup menu, plug in the monitor and rugged, stainless steel BumpBar. Then connect the assembled Kitchen Video Display System to your POS computer via a Serial or Ethernet connection, and you are up and running in no time.
Please note that this product ships standard UPS Ground.
MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System (KDS) Product Features
- Choose 4 or 8 orders to be viewable on screen
- Split screen capable i.e. counter sales top, drive thru sales bottom
- Order elapsed timer with color visual from green to red to blinking red
- Statistics for order processing time, average order time and total time for all orders
- Track up to 10 Key items per screen and with summary window
- Summary of all queued and pending orders
MicroPlus Kitchen Video Display System Advantages at a Glance
- No more lost or damaged order tickets
- Staff can easily view orders in sequence
- Staff can easily view order modifiers
- Staff can scroll through orders on demand
- Display shows completed and open orders
- Improves overall kitchen efficiency
- Pays for itself over time by saving on printer paper and ribbon costs
Additional MicroPlus KDS Information
The MicroPlus Restaurant Kitchen Video Display System is Compatible with the Following POS System Software Vendors and MORE:
Aldeo, PC America Restaurant Pro Express, Amigo Systems, Digital Dinning, Dinerware, Aloha, Focus POS, MicroSale, Pixel Point, Plexis, and many others.
Customers also viewed
PC America Restaurant Pro Express (RPE) OR Cash Register Express (CRE) Software, PCA-LIC-PRO-CRE/RPE
Alexandria Computers Restaurant Maid POS Software Compatible Hardware Bundle: Cash Drawer, Receipt Printer, Kitchen Printer, AC-RES-MAID-2
APG 4000 Series Cash Drawer Steel Locking Cash Tray Lid (for PK-15TA-03-BX Cash Tray Only), PK-14L-03-R-BX
Alexandria Computers POS Maid Retail Software & POS Maid Salon Software Compatible Hardware: Cash Drawer, Pole Display, Scanner, Receipt Printer, AC-S-R-MAID-1
Whozz Calling 2 Line Caller ID Box for Aldelo Restaurant POS ONLY, Serial/USB Interface, ALDELO-2L-CID
Bindo POS iPad Based POS System, Ideal for QSR's, Coffee Shops and Small Retailers, Price is for Hardware Kit Only, Bindo Cloud Subscription Service Sold Separately, **iPad NOT INCLUDED**, BINDO-KIT1$531.99
- 300MHz Vortex 86SX processor
- AMI system BIOS
- DOS operating system
- 128MB program RAM , 128 MB disk on a
module storage memory
- Compact Flash Drive
- Direct connect up to 115K baud RS232C
(COM1 & COM2)
- 3 USB ports
- 10/100 Mbps UDP/TCP Ethernet link
- 1,280x1,024 Resolution SVGA, 256K colors
text and graphics
- 32 MB DDR2 video memory
- PS2 port for Keyboard or KEYPAD bumpbar
- USB for TouchBAR (used with CHEFXML)
- Requires no host PC to operate
- Universal switching power supply
- 1 year parts & labor warranty
Installation & Support
- 100% plug-n-play, no jumpers or switches
- Easy installation
- Mounting holes provided
- Uses all standard cables and connections
- Built-in on-demand diagnostics, status, and
- PC/AT keyboard port with Mini Din and
external connector used for programming &
troubleshooting (Not required for standard
- Dimensions 5 “L x 5” W x 1 3/8” H
- Weight 19 oz.
- KeyPad Dimensions 5” L x 5” W x 1.3 ” H
- International product certification (FCC,
- RoHS compliant
- Compatible with existing MicroPlus
MPAD , MPAD+ and PC based software