If your State's Driver's Licenses have a magnetic stripe on the back, then the CAV-2000 will work for you. This ID scanner does NOT read 2D barcodes.
Check individual State Driver's License formats here.
Cardcom (Viage) CAV-2000 ID Scanner/Age Verification System with Magnetic Card Reader (MSR) Only
The Viage (Cardcom) CAV-2000 ID scanner can read government issued ID cards and Driver’s Licenses from all States that have a magnetic stripe on the back of the ID card. The Viage CAV-2000 ID scanner performs age verification by reading the Magnetic Stripe on the back of the ID/Driver’s License. The Viage CAV-2000 age verification system can determine the patron’s age with one easy swipe of a government issued ID card/Driver's License. The CAV-2000 ID scanner eliminates the guess work and ensures your ‘due diligence’ with the law.
The Viage CAV-2000 utilizes a top quality magnetic card reader with one of the highest first time read rates. The Viage CAV-2000 is a portable, ergonomic unit that is an excellent ID scanner for shops, liquor stores, wine stores, bars, and nightclubs.
Protect your business from selling to minors and avoid costly fines or worse. Get a Viage CAV-2000 ID scanner, age verification system today.
Viage CAV-2000 ID Scanner/Age Verifier System Features
- CAV-2000 ID Scanner Displays AGE and DATE of BIRTH or EXPIRED on ID
- CAV-2000 3 Track Card Reader Reads All ID Cards with a Magnetic Stripe
- Highly Portable, Compact and Ergonomic
- Stand-Alone Unit, No Computer Required to Operate, No Additional Fees
- Intuitive User Navigation and User Option
- Long Life Rechargeable battery & Power Cable
- Large LCD Display with Bright Back Light
- Buzzer Audio Output